The ExPat Returneth

Friday, April 24, 2015

Win a signed copy of DEATH IN PERSPECTIVE on my Bon Voyage #Facebook #Contest #CherryTucker

My May 29th move date is fast approaching. Gifts are in order. Not for me, because I have absolutely no room in my suitcase. 
For you. My readers. 
You won't notice I'm gone since the internet works from Japan just fine, but I want to count down the days with some fun giveaways.

For the first contest: Go to my official Facebook author page (like it + click the arrow thingy to make sure you get it in your feed) at https://www.facebook.com/RisWrites and enter a comment in the top pinned post about the Bon Voyage contest. Sign up by May 30th!

Enter to win a signed copy of Death in Perspective. Plus some other swag I'll probably stuff in your envelope. ;) Death in Perspective is the fourth book in the Cherry Tucker Mystery series. You can check out the other three plus the anthology here: Larissa's book page.

Good Luck! 

1 comment: