The ExPat Returneth

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Georgia Author of the Year Nominee

I'm so honored to have HIJACK IN ABSTRACT (Cherry Tucker #3) included in the year's nominees for Georgia Author of the Year. This is the 50th Annual GAYA award, so the nomination makes it all the more special.
To see the press release flyer go here: http://bit.ly/QHSvxa

My fingers are crossed, but I'm not holding my breath. The list for fiction includes a few mystery writer friends who I'll also root for GAYA winner. To be a nominee is thrilling in itself. Unfortunately, I'll be in Japan during the banquet and will miss the official announcement. My congratulations to everyone nominated for author of the year. Georgia has a such a rich history of writing and I'm so honored to be included. I love living and writing in Georgia and particularly love setting my stories here.

In the list for Fiction Novel


1 comment: